Xero training for small business owners
Our Goal – On completion of your XERO training, XERO will be fully utilised to YOUR business requirements!
We offer XERO Setup, Training and Support delivered at your place, our place or remotely online.We are Certified XERO Advisors passionate about supporting businesses like yours to fully maximise XERO Online Accounting and other online software solutions.
Is your XERO in a pickle? Just need a bit of guidance? Feel you would like some more in-depth knowledge?
Every business is uniquely different which is why we tailor our Setup and Training packages to reflect this. Whether you are a Sole trader or SME we can help. Below is an overview of the training we offer.
XERO Training what to expect.
Before we begin your training we will check that your XERO has been set up correctly, all balances are correct and the COA is correct.
The following may or may not be applicable to your business:
- CHECK LIST setup of XERO is correct.
- Understanding the dashboard
- Chart of Accounts and GST coding is correct
- Bank accounts are reconciled correctly
- Setting up your contacts
We also spend time looking at your manual systems and processes if required to help streamline your business.
Day to day accounting
- Reconciling daily bank feed
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable efficiently
- Tracking for Profit and Loss
- How to set up and manage Items
- How to utilise categories and tracking for reporting
- How to best manage expense claims
- How to fully utilise recurring transaction
- How to customise your invoices
- Foreign Exchange/Importing
- Make sure your systems and processes are working efficiently
Learn to use Xero Reporting
- Completing and managing GST returns and reporting
- Bank reconciliations and tips
- Understanding reporting and how it can benefit your business
- Report filing within XERO
- Budgeting and Cash Managing within XERO
- More about Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Overview
Contact us to book a free 30min chat:
027 627 2070
Learn to use your Xero correctly! Time to get help?
I have worked with Karen since March 2012. I came into contact with her through my husband who has been using Help My Biz with our Residential Building company. Karen had been doing all our invoicing, GST and helping set up systems for our business to run smoothly. I came on board to help Mark with the accounts side of things. Now I am a Mental health Nurse and accounts GST and systems are like talking Japanese to me – I have no idea. However, with spending time with Karen she has guided me through the whole process. I now feel like I am starting to make some head way with Xero, and it is slowly but surely starting to make sense. Karen takes the time to go through things with me step by step and she never seems to get frustrated with my lack of knowledge or constant asking of the same questions.
I would highly recommend Karen and Help My Biz to anyone who is wanting to know about Xero and getting systems in place to help their business run smoothly.
Ruth Waller, Waller Projects Ltd,
Why use Help My Biz?
We will support you and your business to grow, be profitable and enjoyable. We offer flexible services tailored to meet your needs.
Just want help with some training, system set up, guidance or business advice we are flexible to suit your needs at your place or ours. Got behind, taxman chasing, need a rebuild for your accountant, we can help you get back on track. We are passionate about supporting small businesses like yours to grow – and don’t forget we are one to.
Karen Willis, our company director, has owned and operated successful Manufacturing and Import Distribution firms, she "understands what you are going through".